Boostcase Hybrid 1500 mAh – SRP P 3,250
Boostcase Hybrid 2200 mAh – SRP P 3,950
Available in Digital Walker and Beyond the Box. I got mine from the branch at One Rockwell.
I am a previous BoostCase for iPhone 4/4s owner so for those who want to know what the differences are, here you go:
(Size comparison: the old white BoostCase fir iPhone 4/4s and the black BoostCase for the iPhone 5)
1. Both the 4s and 5 extended battery packs are of similar weight and width. Obviously, the BoostCase 5 is longer.
2. Instead of plastic, the exterior of the BoostCase 5 is made of a rubbery coating thus preventing it from oiling up from all your mobile warrior-ing.
3. The BoostCase 5 comes with 4 spokes to help align the iPhone 5 case. The previous version had only one huge spoke and if it broke, you’re in for a huge inconvenience.
4. The BoostCase 5 has a slot for your 3.5mm audio jack to pass through.
5. The BoostCase 5’s battery indicator is color-coded (unlike the previous version that used 4 LED lights at the bottom of the case). Simply press the BoostCase logo and you’ll get one of three colors to show you whether you’re full, below 50% or nearing empty.