Hi guys! I’ll announce the winner of the previous mini-contest later as I’m still going through the entries. But I already wanted to start the thread for the final contest which culminates tomorrow night. Again, we’re giving away the final Nokia X3! Our first winner (Marlon = “Messie”) was kind enough to send in a photo with the X3, quickly expedited!
BTW, if by chance you win in the second contest, then your entries for this contest is voided (since I’m starting a new round before we announce).
1. The deadline for MYSTERY flash fiction is at 11:59PM of SUNDAY.
2. The contest is FLASH FICTION. If you don’t know what it is, this is the type of creative fiction which you can do with as little words as possible. The limit is 144 characters (including the space and periods, commas, etc) so if your limit is essentially one Tweet. Leave the entries in my comments section.
Example: Perhaps the most famous is the work by Hemmingway which goes something like: For Sale: Baby Shoes, Never Worn.. English / Filipino / Taglish entries are OK. Avoid abbreviations.
3. The theme:
MYSTERY Saturday 12:00AM – Sunday 11:59PM
Clock is based on the timestamp of the comments.
4. I’m choosing the winner. If there are any discrepancies with the rules whatsoever, I’ll have final say with the rules after considering the comments from readers. Winners wil be announced a couple of hours after each mini contest ends, also announcing the beginning of the new series.
5. This contest is open to everyone from the Philippines. if you live outside MLA, we will have to ship the prize to you courtesy of Nokia. They will take care of it. If you won once, you can’t win again. But you can submit as many entries as you wish (you can even combine them if you want). Entries that are heavily offensive / done in bad taste / pornographic won’t be counted. PG-13 allowed.
6. If you submitted your entry in the previous post, don’t worry I am keeping track of them, but please for new entries, submit in the comments section below this post.