I was able to finally talk to Wil
This podcast was recorded using Gizmo and edited using GarageBand on a Macintosh. I need to make an erratum. Gizmo does not save files in MP3 format. It saves them onto WAV first which allows you more options in terms of manipulating the audio file.
Wil and I were speaking in both English and Filipino. Would like to apologize for those who cannot understand some parts.
- Gizmo Project is way cooler than Skype because it allows you to record conversations
- Wil talks about the Lagalag Project and how it came to be
- Wil discusses his moleskine page for the project
- A short explanation on my picture of Foz’s smile that was captured on YouTube
- A short note on the Philippine Blog Awards and who’s going
- We love moleskine and Benedict Bueno