Inspired by Copyblogger’s Top
Use at your own risk.
1. God told me in a dream that you should [insert viral campaign here]
2. Holy [insert curse word from urban dictionary]! Why haven’t you?
3. If your [insert name of highly endeared deceased relative] were alive, he really would have wanted you to [insert thing you’ve been putting off for some time now]
4. I’ll bet my [name of my cute dog] that I can [insert multiplier here] your [insert investment here] in [insert X number of days / weeks/ months here]!
5. Remember the last guy? He was able to [insert act which you have huge doubts about] because he believed in himself!
6. If [insert name of childhood inferiority complex source] was able to do it, then you should be able to do it way better now!
7. [insert number greater than five] years ago it wouldn’t have been possible but thanks to the miracle of science, you can now [insert best product feature here]!
8. Not that I want your money, but it would be a bigger loss on your part if you didn’t [insert purchase that you have very big second thoughts about].
9. I know you. Deep inside you’re really thinking if [insert item that MAY look like a product scam] can change the way you see yourself.
10. If you can afford a [insert appropriate prefix]burger, you can surely afford this, buddy.
Example: If you can afford a cheeseburger, you can surely afford this, buddy.