Right now the easiest way to make donations from the seat of your chair is via mobile phone load. The Red Cross Rescue and Relief Operations. Send RED
Here are other pertinent numbers which you can spread around.
1. National Disaster Coordinating Council (NDCC) (+632-9125668, +632-9111406, +632-9115061)
2. Red Cross (143, +632-5270000)
3. MMDA (136)
4. Coast Guard (+632-5276136
5. Senator Dick Gordon (+639178997898, +63938-444BOYS)
6. Senator Manny Villar (+639174226800. +639172414864, +639276751981)
Rubber Boat Requests
1. NCRPO (+632-8383203, +632-8383354)
1. Clare Amador (+63928-5205508) or Jana Vicente at +63928-5205499). Drop off for relief donations is at Balay Expo Center across Farmers Market Cubao.
2 replies on “Red Cross Load Donations: The easiest way to help”
Thanks Jayvee for the tip. Will do.
[…] this may be a reminder. To bring back a sense of normalcy, I’m running a new contest. You can check this post for Red Cross load donations and this post for how to donate cash through […]