I was tagged by Abraham
1. I have a great fear of contact lenses. Or anything that has to do with the eye. I’ve worn glasses but those don’t really count. I get weak and queazy with the eye doctor.
2. I’m a miracle baby. Carbon monoxide poisoning when I was one year old. I was rushed to the hospital and they did a full blood transfusion. Which is why I now have asthma and allergies to certain things. But I love the smell of gasoline and freon. Hehe.
3. I like living my life as if the whole world was watching. Which is why I have a James Bond complex. No matter what I do, it has to look good in some way or another because life is a stage.
4. I don’t eat fruits. Unless turned to juice.
5. If I had a choice, I would have relived my life and become a professional dancer. Whenever I go to formal functions I always wished I could dance as well as the best dancer on the floor.
3 replies on “5 Things You Don’t Know About Me”
Ahah! So addict ka rin sa rugby?
… and stop calling me Abraham! :p
Unleaded or Regular? Extra or XCS? =)
Dance if if the whole world was watching. Eat fruits – some of them are good for your eyes. As for gasoline and freon… I’m stumped.
I’m not making sense, but oh well…