Good day everyone. I have been compiling video and written tributes for my dad. Many of these were shown or read during the 9 days novena. You can leave a comment down below if you would like to write a short message which I can then add to the post. This post will continously be a work in progress as I update it with new tributes. I have also been trying to splice the video tributes from the recorded masses.
Here are some quick tips in bullet points. I’m playing on PC with GamePass.
- For skills, I highly suggest investing most if not all in max VITAL SIGNS first (20 points). This is because you will die a lot once enemies start shooting back. If you love to use your augments, max your energy (BODY BATTERY) next.
- Sell all your duplicate weapons and armor. Keep 1 of each only.
- Weapon upgrades are permanent — if you upgrade your Dominator to Mk2, it stays that way for all Dominators dropped.
- Biometric Timestamp is a great augment for healing over time. You basically use this to juggle heals using energy. If your energy is full, use it to heal up when there are no health packs dropping.
- Try to pick up all the cyberdecks. Here is a guide. The caveat is that you can do COSMODROME before AG VAULT. Once you pick it up, it’s automatically equipped. No need to do anything.
- The Dominator machine gun and the Dread Assault rufle are great all-around weapons in my opinion. The Dominator does good damage (with a huge clip) but slows you down when firing. You are more mobile with the Dread.
- Elemental damage comes into play **maybe** after the Empowerment main mission. You can perform great with the Dominator / Riot Shotgun / Dread rifle in the first 10-12 character levels of the game.
- I spent gun upgrade points on the Dominator (Mk 6) and Dread Rifle (Mk 5)) but now that I am a bit farther in, I would suggest saving more than upgrading once you get to ballistic, energy and heat weapons.
- The Double Charge side mission requires that you buy a Stasis Drone from the vendor. That’s how you do stasis damage at the start.
It’s been more than a year in lockdown and it seems that there’s a bit of light at the end of the tunnel. I am fully vaccinated, transitioned to my new work (from home!), and the free time that I posses is spent either on a bike, in the kitchen, or playing video games with friends.
As research has shown over the past couple of decades, the importance of living and fit and healthy lifestyle is the key to improving your quality of life and will certainly ensure that you live a longer life which is something which we all want. One of the ways in which we can help ourselves to lead a healthier lifestyle can be using technology and specifically gadgets designed to improve your fitness and below we look at the some of the best gadgets on the market right now.
When many think of vacations and getting away, they consider driving out of the cities: but Calgary is here to prove that’s not the only way to cut loose! This historic city, full of the best views and people you can find, sets itself apart from anywhere else in the world. These are the top reasons anyone would enjoy a day trip here.