We’ve all heard that adding personal touches to your home is the best way to make it feel like a home. But what if you are pressed for time during the week? That’s where the weekends come in. You can do things like adding wallpaper or a new barn door with a barn door hardware kit. We’ll go over seven things you can do on the weekend to improve your home and enjoy for years to come.
Your kitchen should be enjoyed. It is the heart of the home. No matter the size of your home, insist that your kitchen is comfortable and practical. Also, be certain that your kitchen is utilized for gatherings of all sizes. Pay attention to these seven tips. With this advice, your kitchen will be a gathering place for conversation and fun times throughout the whole year.
Good day everyone. I have been compiling video and written tributes for my dad. Many of these were shown or read during the 9 days novena. You can leave a comment down below if you would like to write a short message which I can then add to the post. This post will continously be a work in progress as I update it with new tributes. I have also been trying to splice the video tributes from the recorded masses.
Here are some quick tips in bullet points. I’m playing on PC with GamePass.
- For skills, I highly suggest investing most if not all in max VITAL SIGNS first (20 points). This is because you will die a lot once enemies start shooting back. If you love to use your augments, max your energy (BODY BATTERY) next.
- Sell all your duplicate weapons and armor. Keep 1 of each only.
- Weapon upgrades are permanent — if you upgrade your Dominator to Mk2, it stays that way for all Dominators dropped.
- Biometric Timestamp is a great augment for healing over time. You basically use this to juggle heals using energy. If your energy is full, use it to heal up when there are no health packs dropping.
- Try to pick up all the cyberdecks. Here is a guide. The caveat is that you can do COSMODROME before AG VAULT. Once you pick it up, it’s automatically equipped. No need to do anything.
- The Dominator machine gun and the Dread Assault rufle are great all-around weapons in my opinion. The Dominator does good damage (with a huge clip) but slows you down when firing. You are more mobile with the Dread.
- Elemental damage comes into play **maybe** after the Empowerment main mission. You can perform great with the Dominator / Riot Shotgun / Dread rifle in the first 10-12 character levels of the game.
- I spent gun upgrade points on the Dominator (Mk 6) and Dread Rifle (Mk 5)) but now that I am a bit farther in, I would suggest saving more than upgrading once you get to ballistic, energy and heat weapons.
- The Double Charge side mission requires that you buy a Stasis Drone from the vendor. That’s how you do stasis damage at the start.
It’s been more than a year in lockdown and it seems that there’s a bit of light at the end of the tunnel. I am fully vaccinated, transitioned to my new work (from home!), and the free time that I posses is spent either on a bike, in the kitchen, or playing video games with friends.