About a year and a half ago I did a PR shoot for Sassa
So we’d kept in touch and since I haven’t indulged in a contest for so long, and out of lack for other ideas, I gave her a ring and the conversation evolved into the crazy thought to give out something I’d consider to be so non sequitur: lady swimwear. CRAZY!
OK kids! I’m giving away two things: a really nice rash guard for surfers and a two piece bikini assembled in the traditional elegant fashion of Barbizon. The gallery up there shows how they look. Click on the individual images to see the high resolution version.
- This contest will run until noon of September 11 2009 GMT +800. Obviously it is only open to my female readers from Manila, Philippines.
- I’m going to be doing the raffle via comments. I’m aware though that some of you may want the rash guard while others may want the bikini. Others still may want both. So I’ve decided to make this a winner takes all contest.
- To enter the contest all you need to do is leave a comment with your name and valid email in the contacts field. Here’s the fun part: you can post as many comments as you want.
- As with all my contests, I’ll be using a randomizer application to pick the winner 🙂
- I’ll announce the contest winners after September 11, probably over the weekend so you can go claim your prizes from Barbizon.
This is me venting as a frustrated fashion blogger. Go, leave those comments now!!