Testosterone (test) enanthate is a popular androgenic-anabolic steroidal (AAS) drug that is marketed under the brand names Delatestryl, Xyosted, and other names. This AAS medication is primarily used to treat men who are suffering from low testosterone levels. It can be administered either orally or intravenously, doctors also use it as part of hormone therapy procedures for transgender men. Users often inject it into their muscles about one to four times weekly. You can use Test E to supercharge any other anabolic stack you are taking. Boost your strength in the gym, and build an insane amount of mass with this powerful medication.
History, uses & regulation
· In the USA, test enanthate was originally prescribed for medical purposes in 1954. Along with test cypionate, undecanoate, and propionate — enanthate is among the most widely used testosterone esters.
· Besides its medical uses, bodybuilders and other athletes use test enanthate to enhance their physiques and performances.
· The drug is classified as a controlled substance in several nations across the world, which means that in many places any non-medical use of Delatestryl is illegal.
· Testosterone enanthate is available in the U.S.A and through online platforms across the world. It comes in concentrations of 200 mg/ml of fluid.
· According to the Controlled Substances Act of America, the legal status of test enanthate is of a “schedule III controlled substance”.
· In places such as Canada, the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act classifies it as a “schedule IV controlled substance”.
Where to buy the best test enanthate for sale
Whether you are looking for test enanthate 250 injections or other performance-boosting products, SteroidsFax remains the leading retailer in the enanthate business market.
While some retailers sell unsafe steroid products that cannot be traced, SteroidsFax only sells effective test enanthate produced by top pharmaceutical companies such as Pfizer, Valkyrie, and MrPharma.
As long as you are an anabolic user who follows the steroid use basics and product cycles accordingly, you should be safe ordering test enanthate from SteroidsFax.org.
Side effects of test enanthate for sale
Virilization (the development of sex characteristics typically found in men) is one common side effect of test enanthate. In normal men, around 10% of test enanthate converts to DHT (dihydrotestosterone).
This chemical may promote masculine characteristics in both sexes. Examples of masculine features that may appear in female users include clitoral hypertrophy, excessive body hair, deep voices, and androgenic alopecia.
In men, DHT also performs vital roles in their sexual functions. One study on the uses of finasteride for treating ischemic priapism also showed that DHT may contribute to ischemic priapism in men
Test enanthate can be converted to estradiol by aromatase in men, and this may cause the development of breast tissue in men (gynecomastia). However, aromatase inhibitors may help limit the estrogenic activity of test enanthate in the body.
But, just how safe is test enanthate? Well, its safety depends on how you use it. While any side effects experienced may vary from user to user, it’s important to note that, like any other steroid, testosterone enanthate can cause dire consequences if you abuse it.